Complicated Relationships: Gusto mo ba o Gusto mo?

Nagmahal.. Nasaktan.. Nagmahal muli.
slimguyph
2 Star User
2 Star User

Re: Complicated Relationships: Gusto mo ba o Gusto mo?

Post by slimguyph » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Complicated also means fun. But don't get too emotionally invested. Just enjoy the perks and the excitement.

Ruxia
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by Ruxia » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:55 pm

kornokid wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 8:19 pm
Given wala ka pa sa isang relationship at may nameet ka kaso in a relationship na, okay lang ba sayo?

Maybe☺.. Maybe not😁.. Won't know 'till we get there😅.
Kung masaya ka naman sa current relationship mo, why make things complicated?
This I can't say yet. Never done pa 😃
I'm a sinful angel.

Lovelove
1 Star User
1 Star User

Post by Lovelove » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:10 am

stole my friend’s wife years ago.... it was really a complicated situation... she was very very stressed with how things were ...she developed cancer and died...

Tyler1942
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by Tyler1942 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:58 am

Don’t think any person in their right mind would want a complicated relationship, sorry if I might offend some people with that. But I think, when you get to a certain predicament there is just no way of avoiding it sometimes and you just have to role with it specially if you love the person.
Undefeated-Have not met a girl yet who could quench my thirst. 😜😜😜
FR and My space in gents section
http://www.happybudgetmeal.org/forum/vi ... 15&t=41834

Ruxia
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by Ruxia » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:45 pm

Tyler1942 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:58 am
Don’t think any person in their right mind would want a complicated relationship, sorry if I might offend some people with that. But I think, when you get to a certain predicament there is just no way of avoiding it sometimes and you just have to role with it specially if you love the person.
Some people are just like that. Yung mga hindi alam ang gusto nila sa buhay. Yung mga na fall na tapos puso pina-iiral. Mga naghahanap ng thrill or gusto lng ma-experience yun. Hindi naman sa lahat pero examples lng.
I'm a sinful angel.

anroan
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by anroan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:43 pm

It's not the complicated relationship that you like. It is the person you wanted the most that you wanted to be with. It is the situation surrounds it that complicates, but not the relationship per se. You know the two of you are happy and fulfilling with each other. The responsibility outside of the relationship truly complicates the most, not your relationship, which is between the two of you.

Hellmarch
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by Hellmarch » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:12 am

Most relationships are complicated if it's that easy then everyone would be merry and we won't be here :)

You will always try to give your best each time but sometimes your best hurts your partner and often times you part ways. Oh well it's a good feeling to be in love :)
Denied once again ....

Tough love

bigben
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by bigben » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:13 pm

Ruxia wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:45 pm
Tyler1942 wrote:
Some people are just like that. Yung mga hindi alam ang gusto nila sa buhay. Yung mga na fall na tapos puso pina-iiral. Mga naghahanap ng thrill or gusto lng ma-experience yun. Hindi naman sa lahat pero examples lng.
What about you Ruxia, saan ka sa mga examples mo?
I'm just asking...

Ruxia
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by Ruxia » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:54 pm

bigben wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:13 pm
Ruxia wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:45 pm
Tyler1942 wrote:
What about you Ruxia, saan ka sa mga examples mo?
I'm just asking...
Wala. 😉
Well before I was a thrill seeker but not anymore. I do enjoy it but as anyone would. As we grow, we lose interest in things or find them silly and tedious.
I'm a sinful angel.

narluin
Di na Lurker
Di na Lurker

Post by narluin » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:05 am

i like this kind of relationships.

it feels like i'm a criminal. when we go out on a date. the feeling of light headedness is addictive haha