Re: I confess..

Post by SexySachiSan » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:51 pm

Valentine wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:31 pm
SexySachiSan wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:30 pm
Valentine wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:44 pm

True story. When a lady friend and I watched Rambo: Last Blood at one of the Venice Piazza cinemas, we were all alone in the movie theater,
as in wala talagang ibang tao from the start of the movie until it ended. Ang lamig pa naman.

love it! When is this? This year too?
This was in 2019, before the lockdown pa. Nakakagulat talaga because it was a Saturday afternoon.
I don't remember the other movies that were showing during those days pero I thought for sure maraming manonood ng Rambo.
We just got lucky.
damn,, looking forward for a great tooot this month, im sooo effin ready to get laid

SexySachiSan
6 Star User
6 Star User

Post by SexySachiSan » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:22 pm

i confess that i just remembered my momol days with my fling @ school haha after his volleyball game.

SexySachiSan
6 Star User
6 Star User

Post by SexySachiSan » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:57 am

First time to have an intimate kiss to a g, I’m so shocked he loved it soo much!🙈🙈🙈 ( that’s why I don’t normally kiss 🙈)

nilalamig
4.5 Star User
4.5 Star User

Post by nilalamig » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:48 am

SexySachiSan wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:57 am
First time to have an intimate kiss to a g, I’m so shocked he loved it soo much!🙈🙈🙈 ( that’s why I don’t normally kiss 🙈)
naol

MenaSuvari02
3.5 Star User
3.5 Star User

Post by MenaSuvari02 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:17 pm

I confess....
Nagseservice na din po ako ng 3some and couple client ☺️☺️
Mindy before of Midas Touch💓

SexySachiSan
6 Star User
6 Star User

Post by SexySachiSan » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:36 am

i confess that im having a hard time talking and sending email to this scammer travel agency its been 3 years of waiting for our refund, they have millions millions of money scammed for fully paid clients like us.
They got some lavish lifestyles and using our money, i reallyhope they will get there bad karma soon. 🥲😡🤬🥵
(Take note they are in the news already several times and yet they are the one who’s unapologetic for there BIG MISTAKES and scamming schemes.)

SexySachiSan
6 Star User
6 Star User

Post by SexySachiSan » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:06 am

i think ill see you tomorrow 😘💋, Dont be late 😘

SexySachiSan
6 Star User
6 Star User

Post by SexySachiSan » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:21 am

i confess im soo kilig to my dates 😘

SexySachiSan
6 Star User
6 Star User

Post by SexySachiSan » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:31 pm

i confess
that i gave my boyfriend a hickey on his neck and his mom found out.🙈🙈🙈

DannyBB
Di na Lurker
Di na Lurker

Post by DannyBB » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:28 pm

I confess I fell for a girl nag work din dito sa industry. It wasn't intentional and was really unexpected. :?

I got her originally kasi sobrang ayos FR nya and the highlight was down to earth yung personality, which is a big plus as the action is nicer feeling not just another motion needed. It started when I got her like 1 session every 2 weeks, kasi I really like to stick to one partner na lang if possible. But then we would end up texting more and more even when I didn't sched her anytime soon yet. Then one time when I was suppose to sched her I was honest about it, that I couldn't do it due to having a used the set budget that time for sudden school related purchases. She was really understanding naman, since she actually knew what I was doing for school and my regular routine. No vices like smoking or heavy drinking. She was the only Service Provider that I would give actual personal information about, usually low-key lang ako for privacy. Then one day out of the blue I just asked she wanted to come over, we didn't have to do any actions just hang out, to which she was really happy to go. I thought she would get offended or thought I was like a user, nag overthink ako. We hung out that day and eventually we actually did the action before going home. That was the time we had some sort of relationship, I would say Fubu status. She never charged me after that day and we would hang out every weekend with action. She would gave me a heads up pag sobrang tired sha sa work, I would understand naman. Every time we would do the action, she thought me a lot new things since to be honest naman sobrang basic lang ako. She was the first girl who thought me not to use CD din, because she said she likes the feeling more with me. She never does any action without CD ever with clients, written in her description even if you paid her an additional 2k or more. We would have good conversation kasama deep thoughts, she was a really interesting complex individual who also overthink din about small issues. We got along so well, the action just got better and better feeling. We saw each other for almost 2 years before we ended. We parted ways mutually and I know she has good ambitions and goals in life. I hope she is doing well her business still. :D :D