An outlet post

Nagmahal.. Nasaktan.. Nagmahal muli.
Happybloke
3 Star User
3 Star User

An outlet post

Post by Happybloke » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:19 am

Hey fellow gm’s, mods, theras. I’m happybloke, just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings here.

For the past few months it has been a challenge for me, my daily regimen has taken a toll on me physically and now I’m emotionally tired as well. Getting married 2 years ago and having a baby currently at a few months old. It’s been a roller coaster ride. Long commute hours, having heavy workloads at the gym at times, but sometimes I could just play ML for a long time. Being the breadwinner not just for my family, but also helping out with my parents. Pushing hard to take care of the needs of my son so he’ll be taken care of. It’s just tiring, sleeping late at 12mn, waking up at 4am, and having to donthis 7 days a week.

I started going to spa around 2011/2012 then stopped 2017 and I think snook one in between 2017-2019. So I was going to spa even before meeting my wife, she knows nothing of it which is a good thing.
I recently just came back to the spa scene maybe around end of June. With the weight on my shoulders I was wanted to have this feeling reduced. Having tried a few theras, and finally going to stay with one. It was all fun and I got to connect with them atleast for the time being, but I’m hooked to one. She really got me. I know the thing’s just limited to a guest-thera connection, but it hasn’t stopped me from caring for her and her family. Not really knowing the details of her partner, if they’re good or not, but still I believe I truly care for her.

To add to everything, Just recently found out that my mother needs an operation costing more than a 100k, hopefully the health card will take care of it, if not then it’s again time to keep pushing.
I have no regrets with the people I met during my almost 2 months splurge, probably costing me 20-25k. I chose to and am happy as well for the people I helped.

I guess it’s time for me to end my post.
I just wanted to release the tension, having found myself having a heavy heart of emotions and bursting out crying a few times. I was like, wtf is wrong with me. Am I going crazy. It’s just one of those times in our lives where we face a lot of challenges.

Lawliet
3.5 Star User
3.5 Star User

Re: An outlet post

Post by Lawliet » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:15 am

Interesting

Pizzaboy
2 Star User
2 Star User

Post by Pizzaboy » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:15 am

Happybloke wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:19 am
Hey fellow gm’s, mods, theras. I’m happybloke, just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings here.

For the past few months it has been a challenge for me, my daily regimen has taken a toll on me physically and now I’m emotionally tired as well. Getting married 2 years ago and having a baby currently at a few months old. It’s been a roller coaster ride. Long commute hours, having heavy workloads at the gym at times, but sometimes I could just play ML for a long time. Being the breadwinner not just for my family, but also helping out with my parents. Pushing hard to take care of the needs of my son so he’ll be taken care of. It’s just tiring, sleeping late at 12mn, waking up at 4am, and having to donthis 7 days a week.

I started going to spa around 2011/2012 then stopped 2017 and I think snook one in between 2017-2019. So I was going to spa even before meeting my wife, she knows nothing of it which is a good thing.
I recently just came back to the spa scene maybe around end of June. With the weight on my shoulders I was wanted to have this feeling reduced. Having tried a few theras, and finally going to stay with one. It was all fun and I got to connect with them atleast for the time being, but I’m hooked to one. She really got me. I know the thing’s just limited to a guest-thera connection, but it hasn’t stopped me from caring for her and her family. Not really knowing the details of her partner, if they’re good or not, but still I believe I truly care for her.

To add to everything, Just recently found out that my mother needs an operation costing more than a 100k, hopefully the health card will take care of it, if not then it’s again time to keep pushing.
I have no regrets with the people I met during my almost 2 months splurge, probably costing me 20-25k. I chose to and am happy as well for the people I helped.

I just wanted to release the tension, having found myself having a heavy heart of emotions and bursting out crying a few times. I was like, wtf is wrong with me. Am I going crazy. It’s just one of those times in our lives where we face a lot of challenges.
A

Dude, sucks to be in that hellhole loop! Heavy nyan chong! But I wish you well, and sana maka recover ka! Lilipas din yan! Goodluck!

Happybloke
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by Happybloke » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Pizzaboy wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:15 am
Happybloke wrote:

A

Dude, sucks to be in that hellhole loop! Heavy nyan chong! But I wish you well, and sana maka recover ka! Lilipas din yan! Goodluck!
Thanks bro, doing what I can

Lovelove
1.5 Star User
1.5 Star User

Post by Lovelove » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:22 am

Try focusing on the blessings you have in life... focus on the positive... sounds like your a good dad

Happybloke
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by Happybloke » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:37 am

Lovelove wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:22 am
Try focusing on the blessings you have in life... focus on the positive... sounds like your a good dad
With a dark side. Sad to say fell back to my old habits. I hope alcohol doesn’t make it’s return. Sober for 3 yrs

Tyler1942
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by Tyler1942 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:09 am

Good thing you decided to post that here, it helps to talk about our hardships in life most of the time. But the problem is, it’s hard to coincide with people you know cause something might slip.

Yeah, if you can afford it treat yourself. Just think to yourself you deserve it. But at the same time just Male sure to appraise be careful cause things can always get more complicated.

Wish you all the best, would say most of us are stuck in the daily grind of life. It really up to us to find that little piece of heaven from time to time. I wish you all the best brother...

Also I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but since you already have a significant other try to focus on her. I know having the same meal aunt spears Appetizing in the long run. But try adding a little bit of spice or try to do something else that might bring out more in your relationship with your significant other now. 😊😊😊
Undefeated-Have not met a girl yet who could quench my thirst. 😜😜😜

kornokid
3.5 Star User
3.5 Star User

Post by kornokid » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:55 pm

Happybloke wrote:

Congratulations Brother!
A Shoulder to Cry On. A Dick to Ride On

Happybloke
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by Happybloke » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:46 pm

Tyler1942 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:09 am
Good thing you decided to post that here, it helps to talk about our hardships in life most of the time. But the problem is, it’s hard to coincide with people you know cause something might slip.

Yeah, if you can afford it treat yourself. Just think to yourself you deserve it. But at the same time just Male sure to appraise be careful cause things can always get more complicated.

Wish you all the best, would say most of us are stuck in the daily grind of life. It really up to us to find that little piece of heaven from time to time. I wish you all the best brother...

Also I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but since you already have a significant other try to focus on her. I know having the same meal aunt spears Appetizing in the long run. But try adding a little bit of spice or try to do something else that might bring out more in your relationship with your significant other now. 😊😊😊
Thanks brother, relationship’s on the rocks these past few months which made me revisit the old days. Currently still 50-50 but it’s getting better. Tryin to set my priorities straight, but still trying to keep myself entertained so I don’t lose it. Haha

Happybloke
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by Happybloke » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:47 pm

kornokid wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:55 pm
Happybloke wrote:

Congratulations Brother!
Should I say thank you? haha