A gift for Valentine's Day

Nagmahal.. Nasaktan.. Nagmahal muli.
reyjun47
3 Star User
3 Star User

Re: A gift for Valentine's Day

Post by reyjun47 » Sun May 22, 2022 6:21 pm

Fishing rod or fishing gadgets. Or a trip to Siargao or La Union. But you have so much time to prepare for that 😉

BlancoPaco
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BlancoPaco » Sun May 22, 2022 9:38 pm

Hi. As the user above said, you really have a lot of time to choose a gift. You should not be thinking about this holiday so early. But I honestly wouldn't give him something like a fishing rod or something like that for this holiday. You can give him a gold ring for men. This is a very popular and at the same time unusual gift. I assure you, he will like a gold ring for sure.

lomak12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lomak12 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:56 am

Hello all students, today's problems need to be solved online. If you have problems with assignments , you will need do my assignment https://www.aussiessay.com/do-my-assignment.php . I am sure you can contact these guys and they will definitely help you in solving assignments for your school.

Faraon23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Faraon23 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:21 am

Don't know how to remove watermarks from a downloaded video from Tik Tok? I understand you, I used to think about it all the time myself, and I found a great site to solve this problem. It is simple and easy to use. Also if you intend to download video for several years, then this site https://savetiktok.me/ is even more suitable for you, you can download it an infinite number of times.

eunice babes22
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by eunice babes22 » Sun May 21, 2023 2:50 pm

hoy ! sana all may nag bibigay 🥺🤣🤣🤣