Performance issue, need help desperately.

Nagmahal.. Nasaktan.. Nagmahal muli.
Post Reply
User avatar
Sakaki
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:34 pm

Performance issue, need help desperately.

Post by Sakaki » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:51 pm

Hello everyone, not sure if this is the correct place to post this but i kinda feel like it does. Anyway, il get straight to the point. Im confident and 100% sure i have bed problems as in i orgasm too fast or sometimes cant get it up when i have to.

First issue is ofcourse, kahit anong isipin ko di talaga kaya. Now im about to finally try my first Spa experience, specifically Nuru as i am very curious about this and have jerked off to this countless times. While i can jerk off and orgasm and STILL stay hard after, i can do it again. Pero when i do have sex, isa lang tapos na. GG na ko. And yes, im married. But this is for another topic..

Second issue, there are times na my mind is super G sa sex pero my body wont respond or during intercourse, bigla na lang ako lalambot and im like "what the fuck?". Seriously i dont know if its the stress at work or ano ba. Maybe it is from what i've read in reddit pero if so, parang i want to use that stress instead to take care of issue 1 for me. Pero wala eh, dati nung bfgf pa kami ni wifey, kaya ko 4-5 times sa isang gabi lang. Ngayon 2 ata sa isang araw, himala na lol.

Any tips or healthcare stuff? I want to perform to the max on my first Nuru experience. Feeling ko baka shower pa lang labasan na ko edi tapos na, uwian na. Or baka midway of her just grinding me and wala pang penetration eh labasan na ko. Thinking of games didnt help (i tried). Work, nope didnt work. Ano ba talaga? Im desperate to the point na kahit Papaya (from what i've learned during HS) para ma reduce ang libido ko haha

User avatar
nilalamig
4.5 Star User
4.5 Star User
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:32 pm

Re: Performance issue, need help desperately.

Post by nilalamig » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:18 pm

need to loose weight and improve on cardio... regular exercise and healthy lifestyle do the trick.. age really affects performance

User avatar
Sakaki
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:34 pm

Re: Performance issue, need help desperately.

Post by Sakaki » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:48 pm

nilalamig wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:18 pm
need to loose weight and improve on cardio... regular exercise and healthy lifestyle do the trick.. age really affects performance
Damn.. i somewhat had a feeling eto magiging response. Slim and tall body ko not to mention almost 40. Would've thought na with age, i would get better control but its the opposite instead 😭

User avatar
nilalamig
4.5 Star User
4.5 Star User
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:32 pm

Re: Performance issue, need help desperately.

Post by nilalamig » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:19 pm

Sakaki wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:48 pm
nilalamig wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:18 pm
need to loose weight and improve on cardio... regular exercise and healthy lifestyle do the trick.. age really affects performance
Damn.. i somewhat had a feeling eto magiging response. Slim and tall body ko not to mention almost 40. Would've thought na with age, i would get better control but its the opposite instead 😭
kaya nga dapat focus maging active katawan by regular exercise and cardio... kung kaya umiwas sa liquors much better

User avatar
Sakaki
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:34 pm

Re: Performance issue, need help desperately.

Post by Sakaki » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:47 pm

nilalamig wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:19 pm
Sakaki wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:48 pm
nilalamig wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:18 pm
need to loose weight and improve on cardio... regular exercise and healthy lifestyle do the trick.. age really affects performance
Damn.. i somewhat had a feeling eto magiging response. Slim and tall body ko not to mention almost 40. Would've thought na with age, i would get better control but its the opposite instead 😭
kaya nga dapat focus maging active katawan by regular exercise and cardio... kung kaya umiwas sa liquors much better
Di nga din ako nainom eh.. Occasional drinker ako. Last inom ko parang 3 years ago na din. I think exercise is the way to go nga

User avatar
nilalamig
4.5 Star User
4.5 Star User
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:32 pm

Re: Performance issue, need help desperately.

Post by nilalamig » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:47 am

Sakaki wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:47 pm
nilalamig wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:19 pm
Sakaki wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:48 pm


Damn.. i somewhat had a feeling eto magiging response. Slim and tall body ko not to mention almost 40. Would've thought na with age, i would get better control but its the opposite instead 😭
kaya nga dapat focus maging active katawan by regular exercise and cardio... kung kaya umiwas sa liquors much better
Di nga din ako nainom eh.. Occasional drinker ako. Last inom ko parang 3 years ago na din. I think exercise is the way to go nga
cardio ;)

User avatar
Dickencidercrack
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:03 am

Re: Performance issue, need help desperately.

Post by Dickencidercrack » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:14 am

How's ur sugar?

User avatar
wasgudkelly
2 Star User
2 Star User
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:50 am
Location: Dito at jan

Re: Performance issue, need help desperately.

Post by wasgudkelly » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:43 pm

Mag keigels ka. No joke

Post Reply