Performance issue, need help desperately.

Nagmahal.. Nasaktan.. Nagmahal muli.
Sakaki
Lurker
Lurker

Performance issue, need help desperately.

Post by Sakaki » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:51 pm

Hello everyone, not sure if this is the correct place to post this but i kinda feel like it does. Anyway, il get straight to the point. Im confident and 100% sure i have bed problems as in i orgasm too fast or sometimes cant get it up when i have to.

First issue is ofcourse, kahit anong isipin ko di talaga kaya. Now im about to finally try my first Spa experience, specifically Nuru as i am very curious about this and have jerked off to this countless times. While i can jerk off and orgasm and STILL stay hard after, i can do it again. Pero when i do have sex, isa lang tapos na. GG na ko. And yes, im married. But this is for another topic..

Second issue, there are times na my mind is super G sa sex pero my body wont respond or during intercourse, bigla na lang ako lalambot and im like "what the fuck?". Seriously i dont know if its the stress at work or ano ba. Maybe it is from what i've read in reddit pero if so, parang i want to use that stress instead to take care of issue 1 for me. Pero wala eh, dati nung bfgf pa kami ni wifey, kaya ko 4-5 times sa isang gabi lang. Ngayon 2 ata sa isang araw, himala na lol.

Any tips or healthcare stuff? I want to perform to the max on my first Nuru experience. Feeling ko baka shower pa lang labasan na ko edi tapos na, uwian na. Or baka midway of her just grinding me and wala pang penetration eh labasan na ko. Thinking of games didnt help (i tried). Work, nope didnt work. Ano ba talaga? Im desperate to the point na kahit Papaya (from what i've learned during HS) para ma reduce ang libido ko haha

nilalamig
4.5 Star User
4.5 Star User

Re: Performance issue, need help desperately.

Post by nilalamig » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:18 pm

need to loose weight and improve on cardio... regular exercise and healthy lifestyle do the trick.. age really affects performance

Sakaki
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sakaki » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:48 pm

nilalamig wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:18 pm
need to loose weight and improve on cardio... regular exercise and healthy lifestyle do the trick.. age really affects performance
Damn.. i somewhat had a feeling eto magiging response. Slim and tall body ko not to mention almost 40. Would've thought na with age, i would get better control but its the opposite instead 😭

nilalamig
4.5 Star User
4.5 Star User

Post by nilalamig » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:19 pm

Sakaki wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:48 pm
nilalamig wrote:
Damn.. i somewhat had a feeling eto magiging response. Slim and tall body ko not to mention almost 40. Would've thought na with age, i would get better control but its the opposite instead 😭
kaya nga dapat focus maging active katawan by regular exercise and cardio... kung kaya umiwas sa liquors much better

Sakaki
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sakaki » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:47 pm

nilalamig wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:19 pm
Sakaki wrote:
nilalamig wrote:
kaya nga dapat focus maging active katawan by regular exercise and cardio... kung kaya umiwas sa liquors much better
Di nga din ako nainom eh.. Occasional drinker ako. Last inom ko parang 3 years ago na din. I think exercise is the way to go nga

nilalamig
4.5 Star User
4.5 Star User

Post by nilalamig » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:47 am

Sakaki wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:47 pm
nilalamig wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:19 pm
Sakaki wrote:

Di nga din ako nainom eh.. Occasional drinker ako. Last inom ko parang 3 years ago na din. I think exercise is the way to go nga
cardio ;)

Dickencidercrack
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by Dickencidercrack » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:14 am

How's ur sugar?

wasgudkelly
2 Star User
2 Star User

Post by wasgudkelly » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:43 pm

Mag keigels ka. No joke

JSH0073R
2 Star User
2 Star User

Post by JSH0073R » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:27 pm

For coming too early two tips. First jack off before a session or have thera do a 1st pop so you take off the edge for the 2nd pop. Longer term you have to change how you trigger. For example if you help yourself and try to pop quickly to relax or because you have little time, stop that. Your training your body to pop quickly. You need to practice taking a lot of time, 15-30m before you pop. Make sure your well lubricated and not dry or you'll get used to pop dry. Good luck!