Gano ka katagal bago maka Move ON?

Nagmahal.. Nasaktan.. Nagmahal muli.
spock
1 Star User
1 Star User

Re: Gano ka katagal bago maka Move ON?

Post by spock » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:15 pm

That depends on how long you have been a REGULAR of your therapist, how frequent were your visits, how you treated, respected and loved her as a human being, and if you kept your promises to her... For me, having been a regular client of the late Miss Michelle Pineda who started at the now defunct Paragon Spa in Banawe some ten years back, moving to Amistad in QC, Makati, Paranque, Scent of Siam in Valenzuela, following her and accepting her life status as MILF and her untimely death last October 20 due to cervical cancer and pneumonia......probably cannot move on until I find a new GFE who is as loving as her....Pray for her soul...had I known earlier I could have volunteered to shoulder vaccination and hospitalization for her at my expense...now she's gone away, and I don't know how to face it...
NOBODY CAN HAVE EVERYTHING IN LIFE, THEREFORE LIVE AND PROSPER! :roll:

SexySachiSan
6 Star User
6 Star User

Post by SexySachiSan » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:18 am

Half a year.
When go black u never go back. LOl

HahahaRam
3.5 Star User
3.5 Star User

Post by HahahaRam » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:13 am

It really depends sa situation eh. Kung galing longterm relationship yan usually ang napakatagal makapagcope up.
I'm Ram, now where are my rope bunnies :twisted:

Siotmai
1 Star User
1 Star User

Post by Siotmai » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:45 pm

Depends.

Lovelove
1 Star User
1 Star User

Post by Lovelove » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:45 am

Pag “ Unfriend and Block ko na siya sa FB “

Tyler1942
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by Tyler1942 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:37 am

Unpopular opinion... .. -

You never really learn how to move on..
You just find it bearable not to have that person in your life anymore as each day passes.

But when you remember them, am pretty sure those memories flood back and some of your feelings for them along with it. Wrong misconception, people think love fades or conversely goes away. But that is wrong, we may deny it but it is still there. We may lie to ourselves but a bit would always be left. Specially if you have been together for a long time.

That is the reason why it is called a connection. I’ll leave it at that pagod nako ako mag type.
Undefeated-Have not met a girl yet who could quench my thirst. 😜😜😜
FR and My space in gents section
http://www.happybudgetmeal.org/forum/vi ... 15&t=41834

Happybloke
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by Happybloke » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:43 am

Tyler1942 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:37 am
Unpopular opinion... .. -

You never really learn how to move on..
You just find it bearable not to have that person in your life anymore as each day passes.

But when you remember them, am pretty sure those memories flood back and some of your feelings for them along with it. Wrong misconception, people think love fades or conversely goes away. But that is wrong, we may deny it but it is still there. We may lie to ourselves but a bit would always be left. Specially if you have been together for a long time.

That is the reason why it is called a connection. I’ll leave it at that pagod nako ako mag type.
So true, you can choose not to think about her pero once the thought comes in, you’ll remember all the things. Good and bad. So I hope I get to move on with a particular thera and just have closure.

Bethchay0203
Di na Lurker
Di na Lurker

Post by Bethchay0203 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:45 pm

For me 2 to 3 years yes ganun po Aki Kung Magmahal Kaya SA ngayon tikim tikim nalang hahahaha joke Lang 😜🤣😁😉😗♥️♥️ tagal talaga ako magpalit Yung talagang Wala na akong mafeel na feelings mahirap Naman Kung panakip butasssss Lang sya Kaya ka nagpalit Agad😜

Eros.Maximus
1 Star User
1 Star User

Post by Eros.Maximus » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:18 pm

Accordingly to Asian PSP and Psychologist na nakadaupang palad ko, it takes 10months for average person to move on, length of time will only varies on gravity of feelings and social lifestyle ng taong dapat mag move on, it takes longer kapag solitary lifestyle sya or much quicker sa may active social life. However, moving on into worse relationship can be fatal so take extra precaution.

Eros.Maximus
1 Star User
1 Star User

Post by Eros.Maximus » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:18 pm

Accordingly to Asian PSP and Psychologist na nakadaupang palad ko, it takes 10months for average person to move on, length of time will only varies on gravity of feelings and social lifestyle ng taong dapat mag move on, it takes longer kapag solitary lifestyle sya or much quicker sa may active social life. However, moving on into worse relationship can be fatal so take extra precaution.