Nagmahal.. Nasaktan.. Nagmahal muli.
Ruxia
3 Star User
3 Star User

Re: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Post by Ruxia » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:58 am

DennisSS88 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:25 am
I mean she’s an open book when it comes to her relationships with her regular clients. And when we talk about them I never get jealous maybe because I get it, she has to do what she has to do.
For now. Sooner or later you'll start giving it thoughts.
I'm a sinful angel.

DennisSS88
2 Star User
2 Star User

Post by DennisSS88 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:25 pm

Ruxia wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:58 am
DennisSS88 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:25 am
I mean she’s an open book when it comes to her relationships with her regular clients. And when we talk about them I never get jealous maybe because I get it, she has to do what she has to do.
For now. Sooner or later you'll start giving it thoughts.
I know. Don’t you just hate it when you start loosing control 😤

Donbrandon
1.5 Star User
1.5 Star User

Post by Donbrandon » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:43 pm

I think i know her

lucky0106
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lucky0106 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:18 pm

Swordstroke wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:45 pm
Falling for a top thera is hard its really a test of your faith in her and love you have for her. She will regularlly rececives calls and offer asking her out or pretending to brefriend her to take her out or to het closer to her even though alam ng guest niya na may bf na siya. She will receive gifts from food to expensive jewellry or cell phone etc.. pero masabihan mo bang siyang huwag tanggapin kasi she doesnt ask this things from you .... this my current predicament and like a masochistic fool i keep checking hbm fr of her hahahaha she told me to stop checking but can i? Im still in love with her and i hope it keeps going but it is really a strain.
Musta na kayo bro? Parang ganyan din ang situation ko ngayon, ang hirap! Any tips that might help? :)

Difference lang is hindi alam ng mga clients nya na may BF na sya. I admire your girl for letting her clients know about you!

lucky0106
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lucky0106 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:28 pm

DennisSS88 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:25 pm
I want to believe that a thera feels the same way as I do for her but as Kornokid said I would not want to assume. The way she treats me during our sessions in the spa and in some occasions that I get to spend some little time with her outside the spa, somehow makes me feel that I’m special to her. But then reality kicks in telling me that she could also be this accommodating to her other clients.

Twice she gave in to my request to visit her home and have lunch there with her kid and brother. For this I am truly grateful. If you where in my shoes, would it also cross your mind that maybe she also feels the same way I do for her
Putcha kinabahan ako dito sa post mo bro, akala ko you're talking about my thera :D unless by 'kid' you mean daughter, then there's a good chance...sana wag naman kasi ibang usapan na yan since it sounds like she really likes you or at least ganyan kami nagsimula :)

Swordstroke
Di na Lurker
Di na Lurker

Post by Swordstroke » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:47 pm

lucky0106 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:18 pm
Swordstroke wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:45 pm
Falling for a top thera is hard its really a test of your faith in her and love you have for her. She will regularlly rececives calls and offer asking her out or pretending to brefriend her to take her out or to het closer to her even though alam ng guest niya na may bf na siya. She will receive gifts from food to expensive jewellry or cell phone etc.. pero masabihan mo bang siyang huwag tanggapin kasi she doesnt ask this things from you .... this my current predicament and like a masochistic fool i keep checking hbm fr of her hahahaha she told me to stop checking but can i? Im still in love with her and i hope it keeps going but it is really a strain.
Musta na kayo bro? Parang ganyan din ang situation ko ngayon, ang hirap! Any tips that might help? :)

Difference lang is hindi alam ng mga clients nya na may BF na sya. I admire your girl for letting her clients know about you!
Kami pa rin naman kaya lang medyo hirap situation. I just keep thonking how much i love her.

narluin
Di na Lurker
Di na Lurker

Post by narluin » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:51 am

Lawliet wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:03 am
sadorion wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:21 am
Huwag naman po siguro tayong magstereotype na lahat ng GMs ay panandaliang aliw lang ang hanap o kahit mga thera may karapatan namang magmahal ng totoo.
Love is a complex shit..trust mutual connection etc can be transient. Maniniwala lang ako oag may nakikala ako in person na successful.otherwise, i think it is still a fairytale. Just saying. You dont have to agree. It is my opinion.

you're confused. everything you say is disagreeing with each other. you said love is complex and yet you can conclude that it's a fairytale.

my ex-thera-gf, we had it going for 16 months. on our 3rd month, i had her stop from her work and i was the one supporting her, she had one year left on her college, when she graduated, i had her work on some call center.

during our early months while she was working, it's hard, but i had to endure it coz it's where we met. we almost broke up when i told her that i need her to stop working. she thought that i'm belittling her. i explained to her that i respect her work but it's time that she should stop and rest and be at ease with life.

we had to break up bcoz i'm going out of the country for work. it was a genuine relationship, it wasn't GAMITAN. coz she never demanded anything from me and i never did treat her as a sex toy. in fact, there are times that we don't get to have sex for more than a week. we just do other stuffs ..........

Ruxia
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by Ruxia » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:11 am

narluin wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:51 am
Lawliet wrote:
sadorion wrote:
Huwag naman po siguro tayong magstereotype na lahat ng GMs ay panandaliang aliw lang ang hanap o kahit mga thera may karapatan namang magmahal ng totoo.
Love is a complex shit..trust mutual connection etc can be transient. Maniniwala lang ako oag may nakikala ako in person na successful.otherwise, i think it is still a fairytale. Just saying. You dont have to agree. It is my opinion.

you're confused. everything you say is disagreeing with each other. you said love is complex and yet you can conclude that it's a fairytale.

my ex-thera-gf, we had it going for 16 months. on our 3rd month, i had her stop from her work and i was the one supporting her, she had one year left on her college, when she graduated, i had her work on some call center.

during our early months while she was working, it's hard, but i had to endure it coz it's where we met. we almost broke up when i told her that i need her to stop working. she thought that i'm belittling her. i explained to her that i respect her work but it's time that she should stop and rest and be at ease with life.

we had to break up bcoz i'm going out of the country for work. it was a genuine relationship, it wasn't GAMITAN. coz she never demanded anything from me and i never did treat her as a sex toy. in fact, there are times that we don't get to have sex for more than a week. we just do other stuffs ..........

Thanks for sharing.
I'm blinded by the light 😆😆😆
I'm a sinful angel.

Lawliet
4.5 Star User
4.5 Star User

Post by Lawliet » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:01 pm

narluin wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:51 am
Lawliet wrote:
sadorion wrote:

You dont have to agree with me bro..again i said it’s my opinion.dont tell me im wrong

carbine
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by carbine » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:43 pm

If you're a jealous person, it would be foolish to get into this type of a relationship. Someone who isn't jealous will be hard-pressed not to get jealous given the number of men a therapist is with everyday, what more a jealous person. I haven't been in this set-up since it's taboo to me. Just my point of view.