hindi ko sinasabi sa kanya

SexySachiSan
6 Star User
6 Star User

Re: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Post by SexySachiSan » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:34 am

Markandrewpogi wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:41 pm
Wag na wag kayo ma ffall. Ok lang balik balikan sila kung masarap pero wag kayo aabot sa point na ganyan. Ok lang maging malibog wag lang masyadong mapagmahal. Kung gusto mo ng ka relasyon, mag hanap kayo sa facebook or tinder.
Truth

Your Jewel
3.5 Star User
3.5 Star User

Post by Your Jewel » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:10 pm

Hello mga g😁😁😁
Don't show me your attitude, so i can be nice in you😏😊👈👇👆👉 09185613222

jtargaryenx
1 Star User
1 Star User

Post by jtargaryenx » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:03 am

Dami kong natutunan sa thread na to. Haha! Ang hirap talaga pag sobrang ganda ng girl at sobrang sweet sayo kasi nakakainlove nga kaso di mo alam baka ganun pala siya sa iba.

Pero kung inlove talaga, I think kailangan talaga ng time to validate the feelings. Get to know each other kasi baka gusto mo lang siya dahil sa ginagawa nya sayo pero hindi mo pa naman kilala talaga yung totoong pagkatao or ugali nya.

Bogleeman
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by Bogleeman » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:33 pm

Ang helpful ng thread na toh pero ang hirap pag tinamaan. You tell yourself di mo na imemessage muna para mawala then mag tetext sya bigla kung Kamusta ka na. Ikaw naman excited mag reply tapos Di na sya mag rereply ulit dahil work na sya. Hay nakaka ulo Kahit ilang beses mo sabihan ang puso na huwag :))

Zeratul1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zeratul1 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:38 pm

Sorry to say but, Everyone has a price! You may have the persons attention for the moment as you have already payed for it, the moment that time is up, someone else is paying for their time and affection. move on!
Its best to invest your time and etc in someone outside the "biz".
You may or may not get lucky, but at least its an honest attempt at looking for love in the right place.

Bogleeman
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by Bogleeman » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:48 pm

True. First time after 5 years in here that I’ve been hit this way. I always maintained my distance but she just hit me hard. It’s not the deed but more of those little moments of sincerity that you feel you just want to know more about her beyond the walls of the spa.

But of course things will always be complicated, that’s why they remain anonymous. Then you will have the awkward conversation na papatigilin sya then it boils down to need. They are strong willed to get into this business and I’m sure they are strong willed enough to resist advances na ang dami dami from other GMs (including me)

Hay J. Sama ng tama ko sayo but it will just be complicated.

Sorry Kailangan lang mag labas mga sir hehe

Anaconda
2 Star User
2 Star User

Post by Anaconda » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:48 am

They entered the business because of need if you want them to leave you need to provide for them . Thats the bottom line .. i fell in love once , i tried to make it work , i turned a blind eye to make the fantasy work while she remains in the business , i wanted her to quit but i could not give her what she needs , financially for her family and for her everyday needs ... i left for abroad to find better opportunity so i could provide for her and tried long distance but in the end she left me for another as she said she owes me everything but i wasnt there physically when she needed me so thats lesson learned. So guys unless you can give them what she needs just dont it willjust be hearthache .

idiaz
5 Star User
5 Star User

Post by idiaz » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:55 pm

Bogleeman wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:48 pm
True. First time after 5 years in here that I’ve been hit this way. I always maintained my distance but she just hit me hard. It’s not the deed but more of those little moments of sincerity that you feel you just want to know more about her beyond the walls of the spa.

But of course things will always be complicated, that’s why they remain anonymous. Then you will have the awkward conversation na papatigilin sya then it boils down to need. They are strong willed to get into this business and I’m sure they are strong willed enough to resist advances na ang dami dami from other GMs (including me)

Hay J. Sama ng tama ko sayo but it will just be complicated.

Sorry Kailangan lang mag labas mga sir hehe
Can't be certain that they can resist advances. Sometimes, spur of the moment, lalo kung nag-click at nakagaanan ng loob ang isa't isa, things get very tempting even for strong willed persons.

Better talaga if you can keep the thera away from the industry. And as mentioned by Sir Anaconda in the previous post, you'll have to provide for the financial needs of the thera. Or at least recommend an alternative means for the thera to earn, tapos supplement mo yung kulang. But both of you must be okay with this arrangement.

Less complications talaga if we don't fall in love with a thera. But sometimes it's easier said than done, especially for certain very special therapists. Good luck Sir.