Intermittent Fasting

May nararamdaman? Magtanong at baka may makatulong.
Lawliet
4.5 Star User
4.5 Star User

Re: Intermittent Fasting

Post by Lawliet » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:57 pm

It has been shown that IF is not superior to non-fasting diet with caloric restriction..basically it is not a diet but it’s a pattern of eating. IF and Keto can result in weight loss provided caloric intake is less than caloric expenditure..do something that is sustainable.

Missymoone
1 Star User
1 Star User

Post by Missymoone » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:21 am

Truth kaso stop muna ngayon yan daw kc possible reason kaya mataas uric acid ko

Pinkbird123
Di na Lurker
Di na Lurker

Post by Pinkbird123 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:29 pm

IF is effective for me

DocT
2 Star User
2 Star User

Post by DocT » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:13 am

Some studies have shown that some people who do IF develop heart problems. So consult with your doctor to get best diet and result without affecting your health.

hognabaknu
Lurker
Lurker

How do I get Instacart Shopper Referral Code?

Post by hognabaknu » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:29 pm

i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! How do I get Instacart Shopper Referral Code?

aero113
1 Star User
1 Star User

Post by aero113 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:24 am

Thank you for sharing the info.

dianatorn
Di na Lurker
Di na Lurker

Post by dianatorn » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:58 pm

Intermittent fasting can be hard… but maybe it doesn’t have to be. Just changing the timing of meals, by eating earlier in the day and extending the overnight fast, significantly benefited metabolism even in people who didn’t lose a single pound.
Telemedicine is becoming increasingly popular, with healthcare providers and patients embracing it in every corner of the world.
Source: https://curogram.com/blog/telemedicine-benefits

dianatorn
Di na Lurker
Di na Lurker

Post by dianatorn » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:07 pm

Fasting and other diets like “very low energy diets” that cut back drastically on calories, or ketogenic diets, may actually increase the ease of adherence because, counterintuitively, they seem to make people less hungry. However, the results that come from asking a human to restrict their eating to a window of hours of the day are still very different from the ones that can arise from feeding a mouse a designer diet in a lab on a strict schedule. But it can be hard, as a human, to know the difference.
Telemedicine is becoming increasingly popular, with healthcare providers and patients embracing it in every corner of the world.
Source: https://curogram.com/blog/telemedicine-benefits

go0expu91h
Lurker
Lurker

Post by go0expu91h » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:02 pm

Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! Olympia Fields Airport Transportation

SoilaMiguez
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SoilaMiguez » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:46 pm

Fast it website online will be able to no doubt gain popularity around practically all writing and even site-building people today, with virtually no difficulty careful content articles or else comments. seo services packages