What is your prefer vaccine?

May nararamdaman? Magtanong at baka may makatulong.
delavega
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Re: What is your prefer vaccine?

Post by delavega » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:09 pm

Anaconda wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:32 pm
delavega wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:57 am
I got Pfizer.

The answer to your question is: The best vaccine is the vaccine in your arm. Except if it is Sputnik V.

Sinovac has been validated by the WHO and it was 100% effective in preventing COVID-19 sufferers from being hospitalized or dying. You may still get Covid but it will save you from hospitalization, and most likely will not lead to a cytokine storm. Severe cases of COVID-19 infection triggers your immune system to flood your bloodstream with inflammatory proteins that can lead to death.

Pfizer and Moderna should be avoided if you have APAS but it is a rare condition.
AstraZenecca and J&J - If you get this shot, you should monitor your symptoms. J&J: Women who were 30 to 39 years old developed rare blood clots and cerebral hemorrhage.

The idea is the benefits outweigh the risks. Statistically, this is normal. There is no 100% safe vaccine. There will always be adverse reactions. For example, There are 13.8 million doses of Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 given, and 113 death was reported.

*The content I wrote is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not constitute medical or other professional advice.

Whats wrong with sputnik?
https://www.clinicaltrialsarena.com/ana ... -raw-data/

Shark2
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by Shark2 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:05 am

I want Pfizer :)

Rhonel
1.5 Star User
1.5 Star User

Post by Rhonel » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:54 pm

Had my first shot of my vaxx yesterday. Lucky to have gotten Pfizer. Classified A3 ako with the wife.

Supposedly any vaccine brand will do. However, knowing geopolitics, it really shows its ugly face. Sinovac is not accepted in the west and a few US allied countries. If you’re vaccinated with Sinovac and travel to the US, you are not considered vaccinated. Even Sputnik V.

Why do you guys think Israel only imported vaxx shots from the US? It’s all politics.

Supposedly you can’t pick and choose your brand sa atin. Pero you can gauge what’s available when they announce what brand arrived. Tignan niyo, a day or two ago, 2M of Sinovac arrived. By next week yan puro Sinovac ang bibigay sa papabakuna na naka schedule. There’s Pfizer brands left for now, pero pauubos na lang yan because that’s been distributed last week. Of course they would leave exactly half for the 2nd dose since 3 weeks apart ang Pfizer shot.

Moderna shots are supposedly coming in, but not a lot yet.

idiaz
5 Star User
5 Star User

Post by idiaz » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:06 pm

Am ok with any, but given a choice it would be pfizer or moderna.

themoreisuffer
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by themoreisuffer » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:13 pm

sinovac daw ang maganda kasi malamang yan tested on asians, mga ka-body type natin.

sinovac ang nakuha ko.
Theras List
Cathy/Ashley - Daenerys
Fumiko/Miyabi - Nagasaki
Tootsie - Cozy B
Belle/Kim/Sachi - Elitescape
Georgia - Xiaochin
Nami Sy EOD
Arianna Baby
Coleen
Angelsturm18
Abemariah
SweetSuzy
Kris - Fangsong
Alexa - Daanghari
Alex - SanShai
Red

SexySachiSan
6 Star User
6 Star User

Post by SexySachiSan » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:43 am

wish i can get a pfizer too

DocT
2 Star User
2 Star User

Post by DocT » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:45 am

I got pfizer too. They are prepping now for a booster shot for pfizer. If you have the chance, go for pfizer of moderna.

Kharnall
6 Star User
6 Star User

Post by Kharnall » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:19 am

pFIZER
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

evitagen
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by evitagen » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:50 am

Geopolitics whew. sad but true indeed. Got fully vaccinated with sinovac last week.
Yui - Spa Hiroshima
Grace Vargas - Spa Hiroshima (Guest Thera)
Sweet Usher - Bella Luna
Ely - Spa Kemosabe,
Scarlet - Fangsong
OD- Miyuki Seo
OD - Yum Hermosa
OD - Mitch
OD - Sharinami

dianatorn
Di na Lurker
Di na Lurker

Post by dianatorn » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:41 pm

I dont really like have a brand preferences but for as long as I got vaccinated, I'm fine with it. However, I need to consult first to a Doctor before getting a jab. Have anyone here tried talking to a doctor or a physician via video call or telehealth? I've seen this blog and I am wondering if this is fine. I'm from Cal https://curogram.com/blog/telemedicine-california
Telemedicine is becoming increasingly popular, with healthcare providers and patients embracing it in every corner of the world.
Source: https://curogram.com/blog/telemedicine-benefits