FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Nagmahal.. Nasaktan.. Nagmahal muli.
Lawliet
4.5 Star User
4.5 Star User

Re: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Post by Lawliet » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:06 am

Depende din kasi sa definition mo ng love yun. Madali kasi sabihin in words, “im willing to die for her/him i love him/her “. In real life, di ganun kasimple un

Donbrandon
1.5 Star User
1.5 Star User

Post by Donbrandon » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:01 pm

0ne year na kami naglokohan haha
Going strong

Spa_m
4 Star User
4 Star User

Post by Spa_m » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:34 pm

I enjoyed reading this thread, lemme share some opinions

1. Love is really blind. You won't and can'y see any bad things at thera. I don't how boys will react to this "makarami akong GMs last night".
2. Lust, the guy will take advantage by saying I love yous. It is normal for a boy to make bola at the end, kawawa na naman si girl. And could be another baby from another boy
3. Health. Very risky, Theras are very prone to STDs, worst you could transmit it to your wife
4. Money. If guys has more money to spend then go. No one will stop you, you are helping the Theras a lot. If you have none, then stop! Focus on your furure and most especially your family
5. Family. Worst if could end up broken family. Don't say you can handle more than 1 family, 1 family will go and leave you

Surya.gundala
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Surya.gundala » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:32 pm

Does this apply if you falling in love with a bar girl?

lknight22
Di na Lurker
Di na Lurker

Post by lknight22 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:05 pm

naku! andali ko pa man din ma-Fall
kaya takot aq sa heights eh😜

DennisSS88
2 Star User
2 Star User

Post by DennisSS88 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:25 pm

I want to believe that a thera feels the same way as I do for her but as Kornokid said I would not want to assume. The way she treats me during our sessions in the spa and in some occasions that I get to spend some little time with her outside the spa, somehow makes me feel that I’m special to her. But then reality kicks in telling me that she could also be this accommodating to her other clients.

Twice she gave in to my request to visit her home and have lunch there with her kid and brother. For this I am truly grateful. If you where in my shoes, would it also cross your mind that maybe she also feels the same way I do for her

Lawliet
4.5 Star User
4.5 Star User

Post by Lawliet » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:17 pm

Inimbitahan ka sa bahay so posible

Markandrewpogi
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by Markandrewpogi » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:41 pm

Wag na wag kayo ma ffall. Ok lang balik balikan sila kung masarap pero wag kayo aabot sa point na ganyan. Ok lang maging malibog wag lang masyadong mapagmahal. Kung gusto mo ng ka relasyon, mag hanap kayo sa facebook or tinder.
8-)

crank2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by crank2 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:30 pm

Kahit anong gawin nyo mag lalaro parin sa isip nyo na ginagawa nya din yon sa iba kaya it's better na wag nalang para wala nang personalan ayt!

DennisSS88
2 Star User
2 Star User

Post by DennisSS88 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:25 am

Lawliet wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:17 pm
Inimbitahan ka sa bahay so posible
Honestly, I’m not even sure if a steady relationship with her is what I really want. I mean she’s an open book when it comes to her relationships with her regular clients. And when we talk about them I never get jealous maybe because I get it, she has to do what she has to do.
Anyway, so that things won’t get serious, for me atleast 😁, I’m trying not to see her for a couple of months now.