FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Nagmahal.. Nasaktan.. Nagmahal muli.
Swordstroke
Di na Lurker
Di na Lurker

Re: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Post by Swordstroke » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:13 am

I am currently in a relationship with a thera and its abit hard pagdating sa ego at pride .. very trying specially pag nagbabasa ka ng mga fr about sa kanya specially top gt pa siya... i should really stop going online and reading there spa thread here in hbm..pero kahit ganoon alam kong mahal
Niya ako paglabas sa spa duon niya pinakita and totoo niyang pagkatao not the personality she has to act in the spa. We enjoy the time we have with each other. I love her and i hope we continue to be together.

pacboy
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by pacboy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:48 pm

Swordstroke wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:13 am
I am currently in a relationship with a thera and its abit hard pagdating sa ego at pride .. very trying specially pag nagbabasa ka ng mga fr about sa kanya specially top gt pa siya... i should really stop going online and reading there spa thread here in hbm..pero kahit ganoon alam kong mahal
Niya ako paglabas sa spa duon niya pinakita and totoo niyang pagkatao not the personality she has to act in the spa. We enjoy the time we have with each other. I love her and i hope we continue to be together.
wow.. been there done that.

at the end of the day niloloko mo parin lang sarili mo sir. if mahal mo talaga i garahe mo at bigyan mo na ng magandang buhay.

kasi kung hindi mababaliw ka lang sa relasyon na yan

Swordstroke
Di na Lurker
Di na Lurker

Post by Swordstroke » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:21 am

i wish i could pero financially di ko pa kaya isustain or ibigay sa kanya kinikita niya. Her whole family is dependent on her if i ask her to stop i will not be able to help them kaya at the moment i just bite down on my ego and pride hahhaaha i really should stop opening the site of her spa.. it fucks up my brain....reading fr hahah maybe masochist lang rin ako. Maybe once i save enough or earn enough i can ask her to be with me and stop but at the momwnt there is nothing i can do. Ikaw pacboy binahay mo ba?

pacboy
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by pacboy » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:50 am

Swordstroke wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:21 am
i wish i could pero financially di ko pa kaya isustain or ibigay sa kanya kinikita niya. Her whole family is dependent on her if i ask her to stop i will not be able to help them kaya at the moment i just bite down on my ego and pride hahhaaha i really should stop opening the site of her spa.. it fucks up my brain....reading fr hahah maybe masochist lang rin ako. Maybe once i save enough or earn enough i can ask her to be with me and stop but at the momwnt there is nothing i can do. Ikaw pacboy binahay mo ba?
oo pre binahay ko.. pinakilala ko sa mga kaibigan ko at kamaganak ko. In the end nung di ko na kaya ibigay ang gusto niya. nakakahanap na siya ng butas para magalit sakin. kusa na siya magloloko at maghahanap ng way na manloko ng ibang tao para kumita ng pera.
Sobrang sakit ng dinanas ko pre na ayaw ko sana madanas rin ng ibang GM. tipong naging praning nako nung magkasama kami chinecheck ko na cp niya pag tulog siya check ko fb/whatsup/viber. tapos makaka kita ka ng convo niya sa iba tapos meron ka rin makikita nude pics na sinesend para makakuha siya pera.
hahahhaa di ko nilalahat ganun. pero ang sinasabi ko lang sa pinagdaanan ko Nagmahal ako ng Mali. kahit alam ko na sa sarili ko Mali tinatanggap ko pa rin. kasi mahal ko. pero at the end of the day pre. pag nahimasmasan ka na. pucha tangina sinayang ko lang buhay ko dun. napahiya lang ako sa mga kaibigan ko at pamilya ko. kaya sinasabi ko sau palang wag mo na ibahay kung ngaun palang may alinlagan ka na. tigil mo na yang relasyon na yan. mas ok nga ung tira tira lang at walang commitment. :D :D :D :D

Tyler1942
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by Tyler1942 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:28 am

Women in this industry do also fall in love, just because it is their job. Does not mean it does not happen. But to keep it short, of course they wanna be practical as well. They wanna be able to get a guy who is their meal ticket out of that life. Also if you are not able to provide what they want course that will also lead them to going back and doing what they need to do. So back to the answer. Yes you will be able to find love if you can support their lifestyle and give them everything they want.
Undefeated-Have not met a girl yet who could quench my thirst. 😜😜😜
FR and My space in gents section
http://www.happybudgetmeal.org/forum/vi ... 15&t=41834

robert_daniel
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by robert_daniel » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:03 am

Tyler1942 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:28 am
Women in this industry do also fall in love, just because it is their job. Does not mean it does not happen. But to keep it short, of course they wanna be practical as well. They wanna be able to get a guy who is their meal ticket out of that life. Also if you are not able to provide what they want course that will also lead them to going back and doing what they need to do. So back to the answer. Yes you will be able to find love if you can support their lifestyle and give them everything they want.
I agree po Sir sa sinabi nyo. If you can provide her needs together with her family, tuloy mo yang LOVE n nararamdaman mo. Kundi mo kaya yun, pwede nmang ibaling s iba ang LOVE.

Swordstroke
Di na Lurker
Di na Lurker

Post by Swordstroke » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:45 pm

Falling for a top thera is hard its really a test of your faith in her and love you have for her. She will regularlly rececives calls and offer asking her out or pretending to brefriend her to take her out or to het closer to her even though alam ng guest niya na may bf na siya. She will receive gifts from food to expensive jewellry or cell phone etc.. pero masabihan mo bang siyang huwag tanggapin kasi she doesnt ask this things from you .... this my current predicament and like a masochistic fool i keep checking hbm fr of her hahahaha she told me to stop checking but can i? Im still in love with her and i hope it keeps going but it is really a strain.

pangkoi101
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by pangkoi101 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:57 pm

Muntikan na! Mahirap hirap din pigilan. Specially if everyday mo nadadaanan yung spa. Mga brother if i were you gusto ko sabihing (hindi ko nilalahat) pero they are just looking for a bigger fish to fry. If you want it to work , ibahay mo. Wala ng iba. Pero that doesn't make it 100% assurance na safe na. I've been in that kind of relationship , binigay ko na lahat . Kaso nakakaparanoid pag di ko mabigay luho nya. There is a large chance na lolokohin ka .

Tyler1942
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by Tyler1942 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:31 am

Just to share...

Not get jealous, is also a double edged sword.

Funny, when I was in a relationship with someone in this line of business. I was able to keep my emotions in check. But eventually sya rin naging selosa. Don’t know why, I would even tease her I should be the one. Not to mention she is super pretty. Never understood why, until we broke up could not take it anymore.

Any input guys?
Undefeated-Have not met a girl yet who could quench my thirst. 😜😜😜
FR and My space in gents section
http://www.happybudgetmeal.org/forum/vi ... 15&t=41834

Ruxia
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by Ruxia » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:09 am

Tyler1942 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:31 am
Just to share...

Not get jealous, is also a double edged sword.

Funny, when I was in a relationship with someone in this line of business. I was able to keep my emotions in check. But eventually sya rin naging selosa. Don’t know why, I would even tease her I should be the one. Not to mention she is super pretty. Never understood why, until we broke up could not take it anymore.

Any input guys?
Maybe she's unconsciously looking for faults in her self? Or doubting herself? Like "I don't deserve this guy", "I don't deserve to be happy", "Why is he with me?", etc etc.

Or maybe super pogi ka 😄

Post more inlababos 😁
I'm a sinful angel.