FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Nagmahal.. Nasaktan.. Nagmahal muli.
User avatar
crank2
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:33 am

Re: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Post by crank2 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:30 pm

Kahit anong gawin nyo mag lalaro parin sa isip nyo na ginagawa nya din yon sa iba kaya it's better na wag nalang para wala nang personalan ayt!

User avatar
DennisSS88
2 Star User
2 Star User
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:08 pm

Re: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Post by DennisSS88 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:25 am

Lawliet wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:17 pm
Inimbitahan ka sa bahay so posible
Honestly, I’m not even sure if a steady relationship with her is what I really want. I mean she’s an open book when it comes to her relationships with her regular clients. And when we talk about them I never get jealous maybe because I get it, she has to do what she has to do.
Anyway, so that things won’t get serious, for me atleast 😁, I’m trying not to see her for a couple of months now.

User avatar
Ruxia
3.5 Star User
3.5 Star User
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:46 pm
Location: Sa puso mo

Re: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Post by Ruxia » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:58 am

DennisSS88 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:25 am
I mean she’s an open book when it comes to her relationships with her regular clients. And when we talk about them I never get jealous maybe because I get it, she has to do what she has to do.
For now. Sooner or later you'll start giving it thoughts.
I'm a sinful angel.

User avatar
DennisSS88
2 Star User
2 Star User
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:08 pm

Re: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Post by DennisSS88 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:25 pm

Ruxia wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:58 am
DennisSS88 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:25 am
I mean she’s an open book when it comes to her relationships with her regular clients. And when we talk about them I never get jealous maybe because I get it, she has to do what she has to do.
For now. Sooner or later you'll start giving it thoughts.
I know. Don’t you just hate it when you start loosing control 😤

User avatar
kornokid
4 Star User
4 Star User
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:38 pm

Re: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Post by kornokid » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:11 pm

Part 4: Away from The Scene and Each Other


Things went back to normal (as I assume), we still have our communication lines open once in a while even if we didn't see each other that often. Every once in a while she calls to catch-up just like friends asking another what's going on. While everything went okay between us again, there were feelers that she might be returning to the scene sometime last June? For what reason? I have no clue.

Every now and then whenever I check my profile, I know she's still checking on me. But I know she also checks 2-3 more profiles aside from mine whenever she's online. I don't have much clue why she still checks on my profile once in a while. But I know eventually she'll be choosing to be with one of them. I don't think she'll choose me because I know and she knows we can never be seen together outside the Spa.

Given her status as a former Top Thera, she should have able to save up some amount even just half of it but I wasn't able to give her a sound advice on how to control her spending habits or she could be spending her money on someone else other than her son. Who knows. I had no idea what's happening to her every single day.


To be Concluded
A Shoulder to Cry On. A Dick to Ride On

User avatar
Donbrandon
1.5 Star User
1.5 Star User
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:27 pm

Re: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Post by Donbrandon » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:43 pm

I think i know her

User avatar
lucky0106
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:01 pm

Re: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Post by lucky0106 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:18 pm

Swordstroke wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:45 pm
Falling for a top thera is hard its really a test of your faith in her and love you have for her. She will regularlly rececives calls and offer asking her out or pretending to brefriend her to take her out or to het closer to her even though alam ng guest niya na may bf na siya. She will receive gifts from food to expensive jewellry or cell phone etc.. pero masabihan mo bang siyang huwag tanggapin kasi she doesnt ask this things from you .... this my current predicament and like a masochistic fool i keep checking hbm fr of her hahahaha she told me to stop checking but can i? Im still in love with her and i hope it keeps going but it is really a strain.
Musta na kayo bro? Parang ganyan din ang situation ko ngayon, ang hirap! Any tips that might help? :)

Difference lang is hindi alam ng mga clients nya na may BF na sya. I admire your girl for letting her clients know about you!

User avatar
lucky0106
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:01 pm

Re: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Post by lucky0106 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:28 pm

DennisSS88 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:25 pm
I want to believe that a thera feels the same way as I do for her but as Kornokid said I would not want to assume. The way she treats me during our sessions in the spa and in some occasions that I get to spend some little time with her outside the spa, somehow makes me feel that I’m special to her. But then reality kicks in telling me that she could also be this accommodating to her other clients.

Twice she gave in to my request to visit her home and have lunch there with her kid and brother. For this I am truly grateful. If you where in my shoes, would it also cross your mind that maybe she also feels the same way I do for her
Putcha kinabahan ako dito sa post mo bro, akala ko you're talking about my thera :D unless by 'kid' you mean daughter, then there's a good chance...sana wag naman kasi ibang usapan na yan since it sounds like she really likes you or at least ganyan kami nagsimula :)

User avatar
Swordstroke
1 Star User
1 Star User
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:20 am

Re: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Post by Swordstroke » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:47 pm

lucky0106 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:18 pm
Swordstroke wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:45 pm
Falling for a top thera is hard its really a test of your faith in her and love you have for her. She will regularlly rececives calls and offer asking her out or pretending to brefriend her to take her out or to het closer to her even though alam ng guest niya na may bf na siya. She will receive gifts from food to expensive jewellry or cell phone etc.. pero masabihan mo bang siyang huwag tanggapin kasi she doesnt ask this things from you .... this my current predicament and like a masochistic fool i keep checking hbm fr of her hahahaha she told me to stop checking but can i? Im still in love with her and i hope it keeps going but it is really a strain.
Musta na kayo bro? Parang ganyan din ang situation ko ngayon, ang hirap! Any tips that might help? :)

Difference lang is hindi alam ng mga clients nya na may BF na sya. I admire your girl for letting her clients know about you!
Kami pa rin naman kaya lang medyo hirap situation. I just keep thonking how much i love her.

User avatar
narluin
Di na Lurker
Di na Lurker
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Post by narluin » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:51 am

Lawliet wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:03 am
sadorion wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:21 am
Huwag naman po siguro tayong magstereotype na lahat ng GMs ay panandaliang aliw lang ang hanap o kahit mga thera may karapatan namang magmahal ng totoo.
Love is a complex shit..trust mutual connection etc can be transient. Maniniwala lang ako oag may nakikala ako in person na successful.otherwise, i think it is still a fairytale. Just saying. You dont have to agree. It is my opinion.

you're confused. everything you say is disagreeing with each other. you said love is complex and yet you can conclude that it's a fairytale.

my ex-thera-gf, we had it going for 16 months. on our 3rd month, i had her stop from her work and i was the one supporting her, she had one year left on her college, when she graduated, i had her work on some call center.

during our early months while she was working, it's hard, but i had to endure it coz it's where we met. we almost broke up when i told her that i need her to stop working. she thought that i'm belittling her. i explained to her that i respect her work but it's time that she should stop and rest and be at ease with life.

we had to break up bcoz i'm going out of the country for work. it was a genuine relationship, it wasn't GAMITAN. coz she never demanded anything from me and i never did treat her as a sex toy. in fact, there are times that we don't get to have sex for more than a week. we just do other stuffs ..........

Post Reply