FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Nagmahal.. Nasaktan.. Nagmahal muli.
kornokid
3.5 Star User
3.5 Star User

Re: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A THERA

Post by kornokid » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:08 pm

PROLOGUE:

I'm still contemplating if I'll share my story here since there were already others before me (like more than ten GMs ata) shared their respective story on this beloved Thera. But anyway, its been more than six months since our last (official) session somewhere so I'm sure she'll never notice this post nor remember me anyway.

Reading most of the previous stories seem to lead to this premise that we've been talking about this single Thera that I've met almost a year ago. Its kinda sad to read how devastated they were or almost at the end after falling for her charms. Some have mourned, others may have already moved on.

But Really, How does it feel like falling in love for a thera?

Let's make it more complicated.

How does it feel like falling in love for a Top Thera knowing you'll have a lot of competition to win her attention and winning is close to impossible? It may even end up with NO Victor at all.

Unless you're decided not to Fall for any Thera (Then Good for You!), this famous tagline has already defined her legacy.

"You'll never know until you try!"

Will you even bother trying it?

To Be Continued
A Shoulder to Cry On. A Dick to Ride On

Swordstroke
Di na Lurker
Di na Lurker

Post by Swordstroke » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:45 pm

Falling for a top thera is hard its really a test of your faith in her and love you have for her. She will regularlly rececives calls and offer asking her out or pretending to brefriend her to take her out or to het closer to her even though alam ng guest niya na may bf na siya. She will receive gifts from food to expensive jewellry or cell phone etc.. pero masabihan mo bang siyang huwag tanggapin kasi she doesnt ask this things from you .... this my current predicament and like a masochistic fool i keep checking hbm fr of her hahahaha she told me to stop checking but can i? Im still in love with her and i hope it keeps going but it is really a strain.

pangkoi101
2 Star User
2 Star User

Post by pangkoi101 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:57 pm

Muntikan na! Mahirap hirap din pigilan. Specially if everyday mo nadadaanan yung spa. Mga brother if i were you gusto ko sabihing (hindi ko nilalahat) pero they are just looking for a bigger fish to fry. If you want it to work , ibahay mo. Wala ng iba. Pero that doesn't make it 100% assurance na safe na. I've been in that kind of relationship , binigay ko na lahat . Kaso nakakaparanoid pag di ko mabigay luho nya. There is a large chance na lolokohin ka .

Tyler1942
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by Tyler1942 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:31 am

Just to share...

Not get jealous, is also a double edged sword.

Funny, when I was in a relationship with someone in this line of business. I was able to keep my emotions in check. But eventually sya rin naging selosa. Don’t know why, I would even tease her I should be the one. Not to mention she is super pretty. Never understood why, until we broke up could not take it anymore.

Any input guys?
Undefeated-Have not met a girl yet who could quench my thirst. 😜😜😜

Ruxia
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by Ruxia » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:09 am

Tyler1942 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:31 am
Just to share...

Funny, when I was in a relationship with someone in this line of business. I was able to keep my emotions in check. But eventually sya rin naging selosa. Don’t know why, I would even tease her I should be the one. Not to mention she is super pretty. Never understood why, until we broke up could not take it anymore.

Any input guys?
Maybe she's unconsciously looking for faults in her self? Or doubting herself? Like "I don't deserve this guy", "I don't deserve to be happy", "Why is he with me?", etc etc.

Or maybe super pogi ka 😄

Post more inlababos 😁
I'm a sinful angel.

Tyler1942
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by Tyler1942 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:55 am

Ruxia wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:09 am
Tyler1942 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:31 am
Just to share...

Any input guys?
Maybe she's unconsciously looking for faults in her self? Or doubting herself? Like "I don't deserve this guy", "I don't deserve to be happy", "Why is he with me?", etc etc.

Or maybe super pogi ka 😄

Post more inlababos 😁
If I looked good, would not be having problems then looking for women. Most likely or not would not be here. 😂😂😂

Guess will never know, unless some women here Wanna share their input. Hahahahaha

Ruxia
3 Star User
3 Star User

Post by Ruxia » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:25 am

Yeah. You'll never know until she tells you. Some people are like that be it men or women. Some pushes you away because they don't want to hurt you. Hindi naman black and white ang relationship diba? Hahaha assuming lang ako kaya take it with a spoonful of salt 😁. Hindi ko naman alam pinagdaanan nyo.
I'm a sinful angel.

Tyler1942
2.5 Star User
2.5 Star User

Post by Tyler1942 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:35 am

Ruxia wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:25 am
Yeah. You'll never know until she tells you. Some people are like that be it men or women. Some pushes you away because they don't want to hurt you. Hindi naman black and white ang relationship diba? Hahaha assuming lang ako kaya take it with a spoonful of salt 😁. Hindi ko naman alam pinagdaanan nyo.
Course, I appreciate the input thou. 😊😊😊

kornokid
3.5 Star User
3.5 Star User

Post by kornokid » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:45 pm

PART 1: The First Time

She was one of the most sought after Theras during her time despite being new to the industry while I was on my second retirement enjoying my time reading other GM's FR from their respective favorite theras. By the time I returned, it was her turn to take on a short break from the scene probably to avoid burnout. I didn't notice her much since I had my own list of Theras to meet at that time. Also, I had no intentions on falling for any thera since we know how this works and ends eventually. Though I've been here in the scene for quite some time (5+ years), and met a handful of beautiful theras, no feelings were involved even if I had communication with some of them outside (just very minimal).

One day, I was surprised that She sent me a private message that she'll be returning back to the scene but on a new Spa after her short vacation. From there we've exchanged messages and she also gave me her contact number, as well as I've inquired for her personal rates (which was fairly competitive enough). When she started on her new spa, I didn't have the time to visit her yet as I anticipate the influx of her loyal guests awaiting for her return. While I've read a lot of positive feedback about her (most have fell in-love with her because how she carries herself), I assume I won't be as lucky as those guys who got her first. In my head, it could be YMMV on me.

A month after our first conversation, I made an inquiry on this spa who was available at 12 noon since I was done with my morning errand. The recep gave me a list (just a handful). I Wasn't convinced then so I asked again for their lineup at 1 pm. Her name was listed among the available therapists. I inquired immediately if she's available hoping I'd get her first for the day After the recep told me that she was available on that time, I head there and hope to make a good impression. After paying my dues, I headed straight to my assigned room and waited. As usual, excited na kinakabahan ako pero I was looking forward to meet her in the flesh. Pero yung kaba ko sa kanya kakaiba. I don't know if she'll enjoy my company or not, but I still need to satisfy that curiosity and see what happens from there.

It was kinda awkward at first but eventually, I was able to gain composure. I got star-strucked by the way she smiled at me (madami kasi syang hawig na artista sa unang tingin). What I saw in the pictures were the the same, in fact they're real (even her smile). We shook hands and introduced ourselves properly. Then I asked her if she can accompany me to the shower room to which she obliged. Small Talk began as we were in a getting to know you stage while I'm taking a shower and she just looks at me waiting. After getting a little bit comfortable with one another, she started making moves on me and even gave me one of her so-called signature moves. I was surprised as we haven't returned to our room and yet it seems both of us were enjoying the moment. When we got back to the room, all inhibitions were gone already.

While I know what she's capable of based on past reviews, I didn't set any expectations on our first time yet I enjoyed every minute of it that I didn't realize I was running out of time. We also had our post-session cuddle for a few minutes before heading back to reality. It was a short yet memorable first encounter for me (I don't know if she enjoyed it too? Maybe Not). I wished I could have spent more time with her. I liked our first session a lot that I look forward to having more sessions with her in the future. The feeling that time was more of infatuation rather than love at first sight unlike what her previous clients felt. Just enjoying the moment at that time. Kung alam ko lang na ganito sya kagaling, sana nag-two hours na ako to spend more time with her. Bitin but I'm sure there will be more.

To be continued.
A Shoulder to Cry On. A Dick to Ride On

jepax321
1 Star User
1 Star User

Post by jepax321 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:02 am

POV lang mga idol to avoid na ma inlove sa thera isipin nyo nalang na tuwing papasok kau sa mga spa or bar tingin sa atin pera na pumapasok ganun ang mind set. Kaya mahirap mainlove yes been there, pero dapat maging wise na hahaha