Paano pinopondohan ng mga tao ang hobby na ito?

general discussions
chessboxin
2 Star User
2 Star User

Paano pinopondohan ng mga tao ang hobby na ito?

Post by chessboxin » Thu Oct 03, 2024 8:52 pm

Minimum sa MP ay 5K. Minimum sa Spa ay 7K. Minimum sa KTV 15-20K. Yet it seems like some people go once or even twice a week. What do these regular GMs even do for a living? If I go to a Spa every week it's like buying a new phone every month.

nilalamig
4.5 Star User
4.5 Star User

Re: Paano pinopondohan ng mga tao ang hobby na ito?

Post by nilalamig » Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:00 pm

baka need lang talaga ng good laying job or business

Loganie
4 Star User
4 Star User

Post by Loganie » Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:09 pm

chessboxin wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2024 8:52 pm
Minimum sa MP ay 5K. Minimum sa Spa ay 7K. Minimum sa KTV 15-20K. Yet it seems like some people go once or even twice a week. What do these regular GMs even do for a living? If I go to a Spa every week it's like buying a new phone every month.
These are some rational thoughts of mine regarding this topic. I'll be referring to the percentage of gms who I think are more frequent in patronizing the massage industry and ktv business, not to the common gm:

1. White collar workers such as physicians and top-management level managers in pharmaceutical and medical fields; managers in I.T. departments of large corporations; personnel working in the maritime industry as part of a commercial ship’s crew (of course during their downtime back at home country).

2. I'm not sure if it's a grey collar or blue collar workers, but personnel working in the airline industry as part of a commercial plane’s crew such as commercial plane pilots and male flight stewards (yes, there are male flight stewards) (also during their downtime back at home country).

3. It's possible that a very small portion of the overall number of patrons in the massage industry and ktv business are business owners and stakeholders/shareholders/business partners in the same industries. Just re-cycling the inflow and outflow of cash into the same industries they're associated in.

4. Same as from number 3 above although from different industries.

5. Another possibility could be that a few straight gms might be working in the massage industry as masseurs in spas that cater only to male customers, as those types of spas offer very sensual and very erotic massage services only to male customers to be done only by male massage therapists. You could consider them as the counterparts of female massage therapists working in authentic linggam massage establishments (Nari spa, Based by Abacca spa, Elan spa, Roseen spa), the difference is the male massage therapists in those massage establishments that I’m talking about are charging tips separately for rendering pleasure services aside from the very erotic and very sensual massage services. Only a number of these massage establishments operate, causing homosexual male customers to be concentrated and congested in those few massage establishments, meaning a large market base to cater to but not enough service providers, hence greatly increasing the chances of having more than three patrons per male massage therapist on a daily basis. It could then be that these male massage therapists have the financial capability to afford patronizing pleasure services in the massage industry fron female massage therapists more frequently than a common gm. Also just re-cycling the inflow and outflow of cash into the same industry they're working in. I’m talking about these massage establishments that I know: Infinity Spa branches, Alpha Massage branches, Hopemed Wellness spa, 27 Shaw, Horizon Wellness Spa branches, GV Wellness Spa.

6. It is a possibility that a few straight gms might be working in the adult entertainment industry such as gay bars as entertainers which has little news available that customers in those establishments are very very extravagant when giving money as tips to their favorite male entertainers.

7. The least in numbers of gms, but still possible: online remote freelancers working for multiple international clients and multiple international projects earning 100,000 pesos or above per month.

Note: I won’t include politicians because I think they lack the free time available to patronize these businesses (even on their rest days on the weekends) even though they can afford it. It won’t make them frequent patrons of these businesses.

Thanks for reading! 😀

Loganie
4 Star User
4 Star User

Post by Loganie » Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:47 pm

Just re-quoting a post from another topic/thread that's has a portion significant to this topic/thread.

stevemiller wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:01 pm

You hit the nail on the head. Inflation really hit hard even to the psp industry. A spa would now set you back to at least 3k to 4k (for the atw service). Availing a freelance psp or the one with a handler would set you back even higher. An "ordinary" psp would be pegged at around 3k to 4k plus the motmot room. And the motmot establishments has also increased their rates. So if you have a discount card i.e. Sogo, the short time rate is close to 600 pesos already. Motmot rates also vary depending on the room you are getting especially if it is a suite or a themed room. And we are not yet talking about legit hotels here! Anyways, I digress.

Going back to the services of a psp, a high quality psp would set you back for a five-digit figure to as high as a six-digit figure. So you are correct, maybe these hard times would force one to curb their hobby. Ipangkakain mo na lang or groceries. And again, those Gms who can splurge or afford these services nowadays, are either super rich businessmen, high-paying executives or politicians. We may have to use our hands to quell the desire. Lol.
Last edited by Loganie on Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Butosay
3.5 Star User
3.5 Star User

Post by Butosay » Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:59 pm

Loganie wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:47 pm
Just re-quoting a post from another topic/thread that's has a portion significant to this topic/thread.

stevemiller wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:01 pm
Going back to the services of a psp, a high quality psp would set you back for a five-digit figure to as high as a six-digit figure. So you are correct, maybe these hard times would force one to curb their hobby. Ipangkakain mo na lang or groceries. And again, those Gms who can splurge or afford these services nowadays, are either super rich businessmen, high-paying executives or politicians. We may have to use our hands to quell the desire. Lol.

I agree on what was mentioned/discussed about this.. necessities such as food & shelter ang usually inuuna natin.

Unlike before (pre-Covid); basta may sumobra sa budget.. Go lang ng go. :D
Memento Vivere; Memento Mori

My Room
https://tinyurl.com/journalnibutosay :D

My eMTeeCee profile
https://tinyurl.com/butosayMTC

bruticus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bruticus » Tue Oct 08, 2024 2:35 pm

Hindi to hobby. Sakit to. Pagkahumaling magbayad sa mga bayaran. Di mo kailangan maging mayaman, kailangan mo lang marunong kang mag budget. Matagal na ako sa bisyong ito, 40 years and still in the game.

Loganie
4 Star User
4 Star User

Post by Loganie » Tue Oct 08, 2024 5:05 pm

bruticus wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2024 2:35 pm
Hindi to hobby. Sakit to. Pagkahumaling magbayad sa mga bayaran. Di mo kailangan maging mayaman, kailangan mo lang marunong kang mag budget. Matagal na ako sa bisyong ito, 40 years and still in the game.
Salamat sa inputs mo sir. Mawalang-galang na po sir, makiki dagdag lang ako tungkol na pinost mo, na type mo "hindi kailangan maging mayaman, kailangan mo lang marunong kang mag budget" para sa ikabubuti at ika iingat ng mga masseuse at psp. Sa tingin ko kailangan maidagdag na maski marunong mag budget yung gm, ay kailangan pa din na tama at katanggap tanggap yung ibabayad niya sa mga masseuse or psp. Baka kasi ang ituring ng ibang gm na makakabasa ng post mo dito sa thread/topic (lalo na galing sa batikan sa pagiging gm ayon sa pinost mong tagal mo sa pagiging gm) ay basta na nagbudget na kung magkano na lang ang perang maitabi para sa massage at pleasure services ay iyon na ang ibabayad sa masseuse or sa psp, porque lang masasabi na marunong sa pag bubudget maski hindi pa sapat o katanggap tanggap yung budget bilang pambayad sa masseuse or psp. Maliban doon sir, makikidagdag ulit ako sa pinost mo na kailangan marunong sa paghihintay or mapagpasensiya ang mga tumatangkilik sa industriya na ito, marunong maghintay kasama ng marunong magbudget. Kumbaga, kung kinakailangan na once every two or once every three months lang ang pagtangkilik sa industriya na ito ay magagawa ng gm na maghintay, kasabay ng pag iipon niya ng budget kada buwan para maging sapat at katanggap tanggap yung perang ibabayad niya para sa pleasure service sa masseuse or psp. Nag cla clarify lang ako para maka iwas makapag likha ng mga gm na hahantong sa pagiging buraot or worse ay scammer dahil nga sa possibleng pagkakulang ng perang mailalagay sa budget para sa gawaing ito dahil nga sa mas mataas na minimum na gagastusin sa gawaing ito kumpara noon, halimbawa ay possibleng maging scammer kasi yung naitabi lang sa budget ay sapat lang na pambayad para sa massage service pero kulang na or walang pambayad sa pleasure service tapos matatakbuhan ng gm yung masseuse pagtapos gawin yung pleasure service, or sa mga psp naman ay sapat lang na pambayad para sa motel room pero kulang na or walang pambayad sa pleasure service tapos matatakbuhan ng gm yung psp pagtapos gawin yung pleasure service. Ewan ko na kung papaano ito kung sa ktv business. Iyon ang mga iniiwasan na possibleng mangyari po kaya nagdadagdag lang para ma clarify yung post mo po. Salamat sa pag intindi.

bruticus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bruticus » Wed Oct 09, 2024 11:04 am

Me reading comprehension ka lang siguro. You're jumping into conclusions.

bruticus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bruticus » Wed Oct 09, 2024 11:04 am

And imagining scenarios.